Our Client one of Irelands growing Civil/Utilities contractors in the West of Ireland are actively recruiting for a Project Manager to join their Galway based team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicants will report to the Contracts Managers and will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the contract to prioritise safety and maximise efficiency & commercial success.
- Project planning and designing works.
- Managing the project according to time and programme & ensuring the project stays within budget.
- Monitoring progress onsite daily.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Management of Direct labour and Plant resources.
- Management of Sub Contractors.
- Management of Materials.
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement.
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise, and which could affect the business/project.
- Promote and ensure high standards of health, safety and quality on site.
- Facilitate compiling the as-built drawings / sketches and safety file.
- At least 3 years’ project management experience in the Utilities/Civil or Water sector.
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy.
- Ideally some experience using AutoCAD and ArcGIS, preferable but not essential.
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline.
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence.
For enquires or to send your cv please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com