Our Client is currently looking for Site Manager to work on a construction sites in Portlaoise.
Must have knowledge of the following:
- Experience in Construction of high-quality houses.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD for drawings consultations, printing, and measurements.
- Good relationship with workforce and client
- Delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget whilst maintaining high safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Managing sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site.
- Scheduling weekly work programmes, recording, and reviewing weekly progress reports
Experience and Skills
- 4 years in leading on construction management projects in Ireland.
- Experience in managing new build residential projects.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with workings/drawings and good construction knowledge.
- Excellent leadership skills: must have the ability to lead project teams and have good team working skills.
- Experience with managing a team including subcontractors and suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (excel, word, outlook).
- Must be dedicated, hardworking and have good organisational skills.
- Must have a driving licence.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 091-798422