Our Client a Civil & Environmental Building Contractor who is based in Ballinsloe Galway is seeking a Site Engineer with Civils experience for Projects Nationwide.
Assisting the QS with quantities and project progress
Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams
Reporting progress on site to senior management
Supporting the project manager with day to day running of projects
Setting out, leveling and surveying the site
Checking plans, drawings and setting out co ordination
Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the company’s health and safety policy on site
Preparing reports as required for senior site manager and project manager
Having a pro active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 4 years Site Engineering experience.
- Experience working on projects from groundworks through to completion.
- Good groundworks experience.
- Excellent setting out skills.
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills.
For inquires or to send your cv please email firstname.lastname@example.org