Our Client requires a Site engineer, minimum of 3 years site experience, strong work ethics and positive attitude for Ballingeary Cork.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors & operatives
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors and general workforce involved in the project
- Day to day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Induction of DCC staff and subcontractors. Tool box talks.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Preparing reports/ method statements and updating safety file as required
- Resolving and unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
A company mobile phone & lap top will be provided.
For inquires please email email@example.com