Our Client is Ireland’s largest chain of family restaurants. Having opened over 10 outlets in the last 3 years, this is a company with a progressive vision and is currently seeking a Project Manager/Engineer for the Galway/Midlands/Limerick region.
Main responsibilities/ duties shall include:
• Reporting to the Managing Director, the Project Manager/Engineer will be involved in the co-ordination of all planning applications
• Coordinate with the design team and quantity surveyors in order to develop tender documents for specific projects
• Review tenders and appoint specialist contractors as required
• Appoint PSKD, PSCS and Assigned Certifier for specific projects as required.
• Oversee the quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details, specifications and budget.
• Manage all Health & Safety aspects on site.
• Oversee the day to day management of construction projects from start to completion
• Comply with the Company management, quality and environmental systems
• Manage work crews and subcontractors on site and coordinate their activities
• Develop work programmes and track costs
• Deal with Utility companies and local authorities
The Ideal Candidate:
• Have a minimum of 5 years construction project management experience.
• Have strong Leadership skills
• Have a strong knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
• Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques
• Ability to use AutoCAD software is preferable
• Have a clear understanding of current Health & Safety legislation
• Ideally have a minimum Hons Degree in an Engineering/Construction related discipline or strong trade background
What you can expect:
• Competitive weekly salary
• Company vehicle
• 29 days holidays (inclusive of Bank holidays)
• Dynamic work environment
• Discounted company hotel breaks
Please call 091 798422 for enquires or email email@example.com