Our Client is looking for an experienced Plant Fitter for an immediate start in Tallaght Dublin 24. The Suitable Candidate would have previous experience in the Agri Sector.
The role will include the following:
- Service and repair of equipment used in the drain and sewer industry such as jetting machines, tankers, recyclers, vacuum pumps, high pressure pumps etc.
- Installation and pre delivery inspections of new machines.
- Ensuring work is carried out in given time frames and completed to satisfactory level of quality.
- Responsible for keeping service records of all jobs carried out and completing all job related paperwork.
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area.
- Adhering, and working, to Health and Safety regulations.
- Qualification in relevant technical/engineering discipline
- Experience in the fault finding and repair of hydraulics / water pumps / vacuum pumps / auto electrics.
- Full clean drivers licence for category B, C (Category E an advantage).
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Prepared to travel within Ireland and abroad as and when required.
- Fabrication and fitting skills desirable.
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
- May involve working overtime from time to time.
- The majority of this role is mechanical based, however electrical maintenance experience would be an advantage.
- Safe pass and relevant safety certification
For enquires or to send your cv please email firstname.lastname@example.org