Our Client is one of Irelands leading timber processors supplying quality construction, fencing & pallet timber products to the Irish and UK markets Since its foundation. The company has grown to become a major force in the Irish and UK timber industry.
Our Client is currently recruiting a Production and Logistics Planner to support an experienced sales and production team with daily works orders and plan haulage for goods outwards on a daily basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate as they will be joining a highly experienced, committed and driven team. They will be taking on a new role and important tasks currently being shared amongst key people in the business. The increasing growth of the company has created a requirement for this role and focus on the important tasks of production planning and haulage for up to 30 artics per day.
Reporting to the Production Coordinator we are looking to recruit an ambitious individual with a strong numerical aptitude who enjoys being part of a busy team.
- Responsible for booking haulage for sawn goods outwards on a daily basis.
- Maintain and nurture a good working relationship with established network of haulage contractors.
- Continue monthly review of carriage out leads time performance and costs.
- Responsible for assisting production coordinator in drafting daily works orders for various production centres.
- Learn processes required to provide cover for production planner.
What are we looking for?
- Formal 3rd level qualification is preferable but not essential.
- Strong numerical aptitude is a requirement.
- Ability to set and achieve ambitious Targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with all levels of staff, contractors and management and present key safety info to staff and management.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages – MS Word, excel, publisher, PowerPoint etc. (The Company operate their own bespoke ERP systems.)
An attractive package will be available to the winning candidate + bonus.
For more information or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries close 31st March 2019.