Our Client is a leading provider of outsourced Facilities Management and Building Engineering solutions. Due to continued market growth, we are currently seeking an ambitious, driven and energetic Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Mobile) to join our team in Dublin, where periodically travel is involved. Min 5 Yrs experience within a similar role. €45–€55k( DOE)
Continuous learning and talent development is central to our organisational culture. We offer career progression and support encouraged through open communications within a professional working environment.
This post is relevant to candidates with RGII / OFTEC or C&G 2079 certification only
- Primary responsibilities include field based, multi-site commercial building maintenance services, including RGII Boiler / OFTEC Boiler Servicing. General plumbing services, HVAC, mechanical, building fabric repair services
- Diagnose and repair faults in engineering installations and associated plant and equipment, hot and cold water systems, LPHW, DHW plant, pressurisation units, pump sets, air conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems, catering equipment, electrical systems.
- Provide technical support across multiple client sites, facilities and services including HVAC, Refrigerant systems, lighting systems, BMS, Electrical Installations
- Liaise directly with third party vendors to organise and perform routine maintenance and repair of plant and equipment
- Install, maintain, and repair a range of mechanical, plumbing, HEVAC services and other plant and equipment
- Prepare plant and equipment for statutory inspections
- Carry out minor electrical repairs and safety checks
- Carry out minor repairs to the building fabric
- To participate in the isolation of mechanical and electrical services
- Carry out Preventive and Predictive Maintenance works
- Carry out acceptance testing of new equipment
- Provide technical support to maintenance assistants and new employees
- Participate in surveys and audits
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Respond to Out of Hours Emergency Call Outs
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
Only those applicants who state clearly on their application form that they have the required level of qualification/experience will be considered for interview.
Qualifications and Skills
- Min +5yrs Experience (National Craft Certification)
- Applicants with C&G 2079 or RGII or OFTEC certification only
- Full, clean driving licence
- The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of building maintenance services and HVAC systems
- Aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience
- Good team player that can use their initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, computer skills essential
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Shift and ‘on-call’ work in hours and out of hours required
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Commercial Vehicle
- Company Bonus Scheme
For enquires please call firstname.lastname@example.org