Our Client is one of Irelands leading timber processors supplying quality construction, fencing & pallet timber products to the Irish and UK markets Since its foundation. The company has grown to become a major force in the Irish and UK timber industry.
Our Client is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Sales Executive to service our established customer base and also source and generate new sales. This role is a mix of tele sales and field sales as required reporting directly to the UK Head of Sales. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate as they will be joining an experienced and long established sales team which have built a strong reputation for quality product and service which is best exemplified by the scale and quality of the company’s customer base.
Location: Based at one of Irish offices (Corr na mona, Glenamaddy, Oranmore) with regular visits to UK customer base (approx. 10 weeks per annum).
- Achieve regular weekly and monthly volume sales targets.
- Maintain regular contact and field visits with established customer base.
- Ensure customers receive a consistent level of service with targeted average lead times for order fulfilment. This will require the individual to learn and understand the various production processes involved in supplying the companies range of products.
- Responsible to ensure customer payment terms are adhered to on a monthly basis.
- Identify and pursue new sales leads through telesales and field visits.
- Report monthly on progress with existing and new customer leads.
- Plan, organise and participate in exhibitions and customer events as required (one per month).
- Provide input to sales team and management about changes in the marketplace, product development etc as they arise.
What are we looking for?
- Formal 3rd level qualification is preferable but not required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales.
- Experience selling to builders merchants is preferable but not essential.
- Extensive knowledge of timber and timber products is important but training can be provided.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with all levels of staff, customers and management.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages – MS Word, excel, publisher, PowerPoint etc.
An attractive package will be available to the winning candidate + Bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com