Experienced Gas Boiler Installer (RGI) required for the Dublin area to conduct assessments on domestic properties upgrading their gas boiler. This position is with a rapidly growing Energy company in Ireland, and will consist of a mix of assessments, installations and maintenance.
- Calling by appointment to the customer’s home to carry out a comprehensive survey of the Boiler to be replaced and associated works.
- Identify full list of materials required i.e. boiler size, heating controls, fixtures, fittings & pipework
- Familiar with SEAI regulations & requirements
- Measuring and checking all details re-design, ventilation and accessories
- Evaluating and recording Health and Safety hazards for the installation teams
- Recommending best practices for installation e.g. 2 zone controls, 3 zone controls etc.
- Occasional boiler installation and maintenance work
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries regarding their order
Ideal candidates must have the following attributes but not limited to:
- Have a sound understanding of the Boiler and plumbing industry in Ireland.
- Must be accurate with measurements, have a good eye for detail, and the ability to record and issue proper written instructions.
- You must have proven experience of installing or surveying Boilers.
- General experience in report/survey writing would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of SEAI requirements
- Previous Boiler installation surveying essential +10 yrs.
- Dealing with end-users and clients.
- Project Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean driver’s license.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or post CV to
CLS Recruitment Group LTD
Block 4 Harcourt Centre,
For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie