As an Operations Chargehand you will provide the operational supervision required in the fitting out, installation, relocation and refurbishment of Portakabin buildings to meet customer requirements and working within agreed timescales.
The following skills and qualifications are essential for this position:
- Practical operational experience potentially within a project co-ordination or supervision role of a multi-trade environment.
- Qualified skilled background
- Health and Safety Experience
- Carpentry Experience
- Metal Work Experience
- Supervisory Experience
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Full Irish driving licence
- Ensure that effective works planning techniques are used to enable accurate delivery dates to be confirmed to the Portakabin commercial team.
- Ensure that the refurbishment and fitting out of Portakabin buildings is to the standard required and costs are within established parameters.
- Ensure that the stores is effectively managed to ensure the availability of required materials in line with the factory workload.
- Ensure that service calls are completed in accordance with company standards.
- Carry out works on units such as carpentry, plumbing if required.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or post CV to
CLS Recruitment Group LTD
Block 4 Harcourt Centre,
For a full list of our jobs please visit www.clsrecruitment.ie