Our Client a leading provider of outsourced Facilities Management and Building Engineering solutions is seeking a Full time Electrical Maintenance Technician for Dublin. (Periodic nationwide travel required. Due to continued market growth, we are currently seeking an ambitious, driven and energetic Electrical Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician (Mobile) to join our team with 5 years experience in a similar role. Salary €45k-55k (DOE)
Continuous learning and talent development is central to our organisational culture. We offer career progression and support encouraged through open communications within a professional working environment.
- Primary responsibilities include overseeing all client electrical and mechanical, building maintenance and building fabric services
- Responsible for the co-ordination of PPMs and attendance to Reactive / Corrective maintenance works as required including electrical, HVAC and building fabric repairs
- Provide technical maintenance across multiple locations, including HVAC, Refrigerant systems, LV / MV Switchgear, lighting systems, BMS (CYLON, TREND), Electrical Installations, Mechanical Services (Pumps and Fan Motors)
- Conduct Periodic Electrical LV Testing and Inspections including; Fixed Wire Testing, RCD Test / Inspection, Earth Loop Impedance Testing, Continuity Testing and inspections
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
- Liaise directly with third party vendors to organise and perform routine maintenance and repair of plant and equipment
- Min +3yr Experience (National Craft Certification) Electrical, C&G 2079 Senior Trade Electrician Certification
- The candidate must demonstrate essential statutory M&E service knowledge including LV/MV electrical distribution systems, Emergency Lighting, HVAC LPHW, CW, FGAS systems, lighting systems, BMS controllers.
- Aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic / trouble-shooting experience.
- Good team player that can use their initiative.
- Cross skilled approach to building services, maintenance and repairs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, computer skills essential
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment.
- Shift and ‘on-call’ work in hours and out of hours required
Additional desirable qualifications
- Safe electric verification and certification (QC)
- Fetac IS3217 emergency lighting commissioner cert
- Level 1 Thermographer cert
For enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org