Ireland’s largest chain of family restaurants is Hiring. The role involves overseeing the Maintenance /Service Department to ensure a timely and effective maintenance service to all
their restaurants including the Plaza Group and the SÓ Hotel Group. The role also involves supervising project work, personnel and outsourced contractors, together will all associated costings and materials.
Principle responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the Service Department whilst providing direction to the in-house Service Technicians to ensure the Company’s equipment are suitably repaired and satisfied with the service provided. • Manage the Facilities costs to ensure that budget targets are achieved and continuous improvement in efficiency increases competitiveness, specifically: Manage the Service Contracts and the Tender process for Duct cleaning systems/Grease Traps/Air Ventilation/Fire Suppression Systems/ Lifts and generators).
• Responsible for performing preventive maintenance, repair, replacement and troubleshooting of catering equipment on site with our clients and in storage in our depot whilst also providing recommendations and feedback.
• Ensure that inventories of equipment are maintained and ensure storing and retrieving parts and assembling and disassembling equipment are carried out as necessary.
• Ensure that the in-house Service Technicians’ performance meets client requirements by providing management and communication between the in-house Service Technicians and the client
• Responsible for the repair and commission of all our back up catering equipment on an ongoing basis.
• Provides overall leadership to the in-house Service Technicians
The Ideal Candidate:
• Fully Qualified Electrician to work 3 phase catering equipment such as Ovens, Grills, Refrigeration Equipment, Frymaster, Henny Pennys, Ice-cream and Milkshake machines and lifts.
• Position will require ongoing travel throughout the country.
• Must have Service Management Experience
• Possess excellent people management skills • Strong problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills
• Must be flexible to work out of hours and on call as required, i.e. manage and participate in the on-call/stand by roster rotation
• Must lead by example in own understanding of catering equipment.
• Possess a good working knowledge of catering equipment and servicing.
• Hold a Full Driving Licence
• Knowledge of Inventory control systems
• Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Be self-motivated
What you can expect:
• Competitive weekly Salary
• Company Vehicle
• Company Phone
• 29 days holidays (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Dynamic work environment
• Discounted Company hotel breaks
To Apply: please send your enquiry or cv to firstname.lastname@example.org